| categories:old words:~300
Welp, I suppose it’s about time that I made an actual blog on my actual domain. Whee!
I made a list of projects I wanted to do in the future - kinda like my personal project collection. When I actually compiled the list, though, it started to become a bit unrealistic.
- uitest - UI testing via VNC connection
- gomq - MineQuest, written in Go
- kahinah - OpenMandriva’s QA Bot, which needs a rewrite (codenamed v4)
- aye - a DO API client in Go (like tugboat)
- gnome 3.12 updates for OpenMandriva, which are like half-finished now
- duplex - message queue RPC but also streaming i/o and peering
- a new live cd tool for OpenMandriva Lx (because livecd-creator is bleh)
- zypper instead of urpmi for OpenMandriva Lx (which means I have to PR zypper with support for hdlists)
- trying my hand at writing an automated RPM build system
It’s a lot. In reality, I’m only maintaining
duplex, and then
splitting my time between gnome 3.12 updates and
uitest. The next to come
would probably be
In a way, I feel like I’m the naughty child with my hand in the cookie jar trying to figure out which cookie to grab before mother comes back (read: life takes over everything again).
Eh. We’ll see, I guess.
Code snippet of today
I finally got duplex as a shared library working, but that’s under a separate branch for now because I want to make sure it’s perfect. So, I’m writing Python2 bindings!
from ctypes import * dpx = CDLL('libdpx.so') print dpx
^ That finally works. Thank god.